Life finally settling down again. Back to the "grind."

Options
It has been an eventful 9 months.
Got laid off for the first time my career last March. Luckily we already had the house on the market.
The layoff actually gave me time to help my wife get ready for the sale and move. But it was still quite stressful. My kids, 17 and 18 at that time (18/19 now) panicked more than I did.
A week after closing on the house and getting into a short term apartment, I started a new job. I have posted in other threads about the travel to China that resulted.
New year begins. New YMCA, new house (no more claustrophobic apartment.)
And now time to get back on track and lose the bit that came back during the last 9 months.
Not enough to buy fat clothes again.
[The only reason I have buying bigger clothes is that my wife and I got conceal carry permits and carrying a pistol in an In Waist Band (IWB) holster means wearing one pant size up and a larger short. Not concealed if a snug shirt shows the outline :)]
So I started logging again. The 9 months or so of not consistently logging proved what I already knew. My eyes are a terrible gauge.

On a side note: Christmas was a lot of fun. Bought my wife another gun that is illegal in our former state of MA :) Smith & Wesson M&P Sport 5.56NATO.[30 round mag, adjustable stock and flash suppressor are what make it illegal in MA] (Antis call it an icky evil assault rifle) We call it just a rifle. One of three in the 3 Gun Competition requirement list.