who's getting ready for summer already?

Options
2»

Replies

• Danieltoal93
    Options
    I'd love to go to Mexico ! Yah it's amazing how lowering your carbs affects the body
  • Danieltoal93
    Options
    Just make it happen
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I started getting slimmer for this summer... last summer :wink:
  • Danieltoal93
    Options
    Good stuff marzi
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    miyakko wrote: »
    Ugh. I am. I've got a cruise in July for my 10 year anniversary and I refuse to be this large in any photos we take.

A cruise is the best motivation ever and July is about six months away, you can make some headway in that many months, just don't give up and keep visualizing your new smaller body, this would be an ideal time to create a vision board and focus on it everyday! Bon voyage!
  • Lyricjeremiah23711
    Lyricjeremiah23711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need help.
  • TheKricket
    TheKricket Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got back on here after months. I'm getting married in October and would like to lose 25 pounds and tone up. Any help is appreciated. I've been sick for the past 10 days and haven't been able to work out at all. Hopefully that ends shortly. Good luck everyone!
  • Lyricjeremiah23711
    Options
    TheKricket wrote: »
    I just got back on here after months. I'm getting married in October and would like to lose 25 pounds and tone up. Any help is appreciated. I've been sick for the past 10 days and haven't been able to work out at all. Hopefully that ends shortly. Good luck everyone!

AWWW congratulations hunny :-) And you can and will do it...I don't know how to add othera yet but when I do I'll add you.
  • Lyricjeremiah23711
    Options
    I currently weigh 190 and I'm 5'5 I would love to loose about 20lbs before the summer....just don't know exactly where to start