i want to lose 60 pounds in 5 months!

I am Keyshia. I started my weight loss journey on weight watchers. I already lost 45 pounds. I want to lose another 60.

Replies

• Feel free to add me as a friend. I need motivation.
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Hi sweetie, being able to lose 60lbs in 5 months isnt IMPOSSIBLE however it may be difficult depending on your stats.
    the obvious fact, the smaller you get the harder it is to lose~~~ Congratulations on your progress so far and lets us know your stats. (id suggest 1lb a week) I.e in 5 months i hope to lose 21lbs even thought i have 45 to lose)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    dont forget that as you get closer to your healthy weight, the pounds come off slower and slower. Almost everyone loses fast in the beginning and it takes double or triple as long later.
  • jdmart7
    jdmart7 Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats on your success so far. I too would like to lose 60 lbs in 5 months. I'm just starting out however so I need lots of support from others. Joined a gym yesterday and started diet then as well. Best wishes for continued success! ☆
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Same 60 pounds in 5 months too, let's do it together, I am new on here today so add me as friend and we can get encouragement from each other x
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    yoovie wrote: »
    dont forget that as you get closer to your healthy weight, the pounds come off slower and slower. Almost everyone loses fast in the beginning and it takes double or triple as long later.

This.