need help

Options
basically i cant eat enough to grow... i want to put on some extra muscle however i can hardly hit my needed cals for the day as it is (i just dont get hungry) witch makes gaining weight hard for me. Any help would be awesome thanks guys.

Replies

• aemech97
    Options
    Variety is the spice of life! Take some time to look at the labels! Peanut Butter is a good high calorie protein source! Its a tough spot to be in if your not hungry a lot, less can be more with the right foods!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    http://bit.ly/1BQcj37 (sorry I have to use that every chance I get)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    If you aren't hungry, look at getting calories from food that won't fill you up: calorie dense foods and liquid calories. Full fat dairy, nuts, ice cream, etc. Look at making substitutions - if you put milk in your coffee, use heavy cream, if you typically only drink water, try drinking fruit juices. Also if you cut out "bad foods" because they aren't healthy, there's no reason they can't be eaten in moderation. Make sure you're hitting your macros, but pizza, cookies, etc can help you get to your goal.
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Have you tried supplements to increase appetite?
  • beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Increase your fat intake.
    Easiest way to up calories.

Go for things like whole-fat dairy, peanut butter, don't be afraid to grab yourself a snack cake, bowl of ice cream, or burger from McDonalds.

All of these are great ways to get in some quick calories without making yourself feel stuffed/full, so you have room for more later.
  • tinbru
    tinbru Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    jmt08c wrote: »
    Have you tried supplements to increase appetite?

No, I have tried apatite suppressors when cutting though also just bought some mass gainer so that should help thanks for you're help guys