Looking for lady friends with >10lbs to lose that like to lift weights :)

Options
I have 8 lbs left to lose and am starting to do more weight training - I would love to connect with some women who have similar goals :)

Feel free to send me a friend request!

Replies

• loveliftlaughxo
    loveliftlaughxo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 15 to lose...So more than your requirement, but I lift ;)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I have somewhere between 8-10 to lose.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 lbs to lose and just started lifting.
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    not really losing, but LOVE lifting! I hit my target weight and just kinda seeing where it takes me!! ill send you a friend request!
  • mirandalora
    Options
    Lifting for almost a year, holidays really crept up on me. Need about 9lbs to lose.
  • SaraSteeves1993
    SaraSteeves1993 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 5-10 , starting lifting as well. Really enjoy I just find the gym reality intimating to new comers as a lot of people, aren't really that friendly to new comers, that's one thing from keeping me from reaching my goals
  • ketorach
    ketorach Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    FYI: your post title is written that you are looking for lady friends with *more than* ten pounds to lose. Just sayin'.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 lbs. to lose. I've been strength training but had to back off due to shoulder injury. I am just beginning to get back into it.
  • courtneyk0721
    courtneyk0721 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    FYI: your post title is written that you are looking for lady friends with *more than* ten pounds to lose. Just sayin'.

Whoops.. maybe I should just use words..

*anybody with less than 10 lbs to lose :)
  • fattymcfatterson2121
    Options
    I love to lift :) I do crossfit 4 x per week, inc my next class in 2 hours! I have c. 30lbs to lose though :(
  • fattymcfatterson2121
    Options
    I might have a fair bit to lose but thankfully my bf is my crossfit coach so hoping I will get it right this time.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

(Pst, technically, she asked for friends with greater than 10lbs to lose so you're good to go! Remember, the small side of the arrow points to the smaller number. x > 10 therefore x is more than 10)

;)

Just havin some fun! I just started lifting it and am quite enjoying it! I have about 5 or 6 to lose! Friend me if you'd like :)
  • fattymcfatterson2121
    Options
    @loveliftlaughxo‌ I possible love maths and your post > lifting
  • courtneyk0721
    courtneyk0721 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's been so long since Algebra!! More than 10.. Less than 10.. I don't care :) I will add you VeryKatie!
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 lbs. Starting to get into lifting, and loving it so far. For some reason I cant aend you a friend request.. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • Bouteloua1234
    Bouteloua1234 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have about 10 lbs left to lose (or 15, depending on what I decide my final goal is). I've been going to a circuit gym which involves lifting (weights, medicine ball, kettlebells), TRX and heavy bag cardio and am loving the definition it's creating in my muscles :smile: Feel free to add me too
  • loveliftlaughxo
    loveliftlaughxo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »

(Pst, technically, she asked for friends with greater than 10lbs to lose so you're good to go! Remember, the small side of the arrow points to the smaller number. x > 10 therefore x is more than 10)

;)

Just havin some fun! I just started lifting it and am quite enjoying it! I have about 5 or 6 to lose! Friend me if you'd like :)

Face palm :|

I shouldn't reply to things when I am in a hurry for work because chances I are I don't read things out correctly, lesson learned ;)
  • 505n8v
    505n8v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to lose 10-15lbs. Just starting a more strength, less cardio workout plan. Changing up my food a bit. Hope it works out, lol..any tips, info would be greatly appreciated.
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find a balance - love love love weight lifting (about a year now) - I love finding new muscles and contours in my upper body as reward for my work ......... but I am completely addicted mentally to running. Time is limited. I'm seeking ideas to get the most bang for my buck when I lift so I don't take too much time from running but still feel like a badass at least once a week. :) About 15-20 to lose, though.
  • flissy5
    flissy5 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me! I have around 10-12lbs to go, but since I started lifting I'm not sure I care what I weigh any more! :)