Bloating issues

Options
Hi guys, I've been using SSN anabolic muscle gainer for the past few months and I've noticed that it bloated my belly. My gym partner who's been using the same gainer is facing the same problem. Anyone else thinks it's because of the gainer?

Replies

• ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Did either of you change anything else with your diet (like eating more food)?
  • half_vampire
    Options
    Not much. We took a break of few weeks due to college exams but we joined back and been regular for more than a month.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just eat more calorie dense foods and drop the weight gainer... see if the bloating goes away ... boom there is your answer.

Avocados, cashews any nut really super high in calories and good fats.

For me sushi bloats me so everything there the rice soy sauce all of it makes me bloated as *kitten* for like 3 days. Dairy causes the same problem for me.
  • NowyTends
    NowyTends Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Imo mass gainer products are not worth the money, not when there is a large variety of food that can give the same or better effects. If you take control of your diet and still find youbare coming up short, I find some high coco content (70%+) dark choc can help.
  • half_vampire
    Options
    Thanks for the info guys. That's very helpful. :)
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Protein powders do horrible things to my tummy! I eat real food now. Greek yoghurt has helped to fill the gap. Soy milk, and lots of carbs with tag along proteins like oats, beans, nuts etc.
  • MacCroc
    MacCroc Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lactose intolerance?