over 100 lbs to lose?

Options
fbussell88
fbussell88 Posts: 56
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone! I'm 26 years old and would like to lose over 100 lbs. I'm looking for people to add me so we can support eachother!

Replies

• boilermarcher
    boilermarcher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 150 pounds to lose and am only now openly admitting it. I too am looking for some motivation and support. I've tried on my own a hundred different times (with a full pinterest motivation board to prove it) but this time I think I'm just going to have to go with the supporting community route and give that a shot. If anyone else is in my boat, I'll be happy to share encouragement if I could get some in return every once in a while!
  • Hi :-) Im also trying to loose at least 100lbs and looking for some encouragement and support and to also be that for other people as well
  • snowyte86
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. ...I have at least 100 to lose I haven't decided if I will need more than that. I'm looking for friends and support to take this journey with me
  • crystalw29
    crystalw29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I also have over 100 pounds to lose.. Iam looking for alot of motivation and support
  • diamondcricket
    diamondcricket Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds to lose, need lots of friends on the same path! Natural weight loss! Eating better, working out, getting fit! Please add me!! Let's help each other!!
  • SmartDad73
    SmartDad73 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I too have over 100 lbs to lose and could use all the support I can get! Feel free to add me! :)
  • tloubkelley
    tloubkelley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Keep positive, surround yourself with people who want to encourage u.YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!! HEALTHY IS BETTER!! U will feel great about you.:))))
  • mjdegraw
    mjdegraw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Over the last 6 years I have lost a total of 486 lbs only to gain it all back. I lose i gain sometimes a pound or two more than i lose. I'm tired of doing it by myself. the folks at the gym are skinnies looking to boost thier ego or something else. most have no idea what its like to be 100#s overweight. My kids worry because they think im going to have a heart attack while doing stuff with them plus there tired of just walking slow
  • JaimejWatkins
    JaimejWatkins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 24 and I am also trying to lose over 100 lbs. My goal as of right now is to be 200 lbs. My long term goal it to get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 160. Feel free to add me i can use all the support I can get!
  • mjdegraw
    mjdegraw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    any body live in sioux falls sd
  • angelawald2005
    angelawald2005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 32 years old and always had a love hate relationship with not only food but also with my body. I am currently at 224 lbs looking to lose 100 lbs. I am on a 1200 calorie diet and trying to work out at least 4 times a week. Did I mention that I just quit smoking so I could use all the help I can get. Haha ;).
  • inekestorms
    inekestorms Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 lbs to lose. :(
    Seems like a crazy huge number, I guess it is though. Tried so many times in the past too lose it by myself. This time trying to get over my shyness/embarrassment and get some outside support this time around. Feel free to add me. For some reason i cannot add anyone until they add me. I am 40 with a almost 2 year old lil girl, staying at home for first time in life to raise our daughter.
  • mirandapra
    Options
    Hi ya! My goal is also 100+ lbs! My story- I lost 50 lbs in 2013 but in 2014 I kind of gave up & then gained back 31 lbs. So, if you wanted to be friends on here to motivate each other...that'd be awesome! Have a great day! :smiley:
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I started out last May with about 100 lbs to lose. I've lost 43 so far and am pushing to my goal for June. Add me if you're serious and want to have some fun on the journey.

33732834.png
  • andreeuhhhhh
    andreeuhhhhh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 27 years old and I too have 100 lbs to lose.. Actually, it's more like 120 lbs to lose in order to be within the healthy limits for my height, but any loss is a success in my eyes. Feel free to add me. I hope we can all learn from each other and provide the support needed to conquer this hurdle.
  • ty_palmer09
    Options
    I am 27 years old and weight 305 trying to get to 195. I am needing all the support I can get and will give support to help you get there as well. Together we can do this. Feel free to add me.