My Journey

Options

Replies

• 12dld1965
    12dld1965 Posts: 8
    Options
    An incredible story, thanks for sharing. To see you holding up the jeans that used to fit you , I hope, will be an inspiration to others who have a big goal to achieve. Well done. At the end of the day, you have a healthy body now, and that my friend is the most important thing. Fantastic result!!!
  • anniegail1961
    anniegail1961 Posts: 116
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you for sharing your journey of health! What a story! You are an inspiration to so many!
    Congratulations on all your Success!, Health!, Happiness!
    Wow!!!!!
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! Great work!
  • healthytanya1
    healthytanya1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation!! Good job!!
  • scottgobuck
    scottgobuck Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, we have similar journeys so I know exactly what you went through, congrats!!!!!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wow! Simply amazing and inspirational! Great work and way to recover from your bump in the road after a relatively small gain. Have you tried cycling? I don't enjoy running (but then again I'm still heavy) at all but I love hopping on a bike and going for a ride. From a cardiovascular standpoint, it's just as effective. It's so much easier on my body and I can do more of it. Cyclists have some of the best VO2 Max scores in the athletic world. You might also enjoy hiking and backpacking.
  • kajungrill
    kajungrill Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your transformation had to take some serious will power and determination! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • Charbonie1
    Charbonie1 Posts: 22
    Options
    You saved your own life! May you never go back.
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    awesome!!
  • pinkncrazee
    pinkncrazee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    True motivator! You rock!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have accomplished so much! I agree, life is much easier and better when we are not carrying the extra weight.

You're such an inspiration!

And may I add, you look soooooooo much happier in your after pictures. Amazing!
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.

It is good to know that if you reach a plateau, an additional change is needed with the nutrition plan, in your case, you started counting calories.

Keep up the good work.

I wish you a good healthy life and keep us posted.
  • karlastockham
    Options
    What an amazing journey! Thank you for sharing :) Best of luck to you!:happy:
  • kerilynne68
    Options
    So, so great! As a nurse I wish all my patients took control of their life the way you did. Incredible! :flowerforyou:
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look great (and you look like you FEEL great). Congratulations. And I love the shirt and tie!
  • Godprovidestome
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey. This is the best way to inspire others and you sure just inspired me. I just joined. Struggling with getting exercise in. I know it is an important part. I sabotage myself a lot. Doing good with the food. I have even been willing to measure my food without being told to.

Take care of yourself and never go back.

Christine
  • dorthymcconnel
    dorthymcconnel Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an amazing job well done - you look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!