Need friends

Options
I have been doing this program for 4 weeks and lost 13 pounds. But, would like friends to talk to and maybe get some recipes from. I had the lap band and wouldn't do what I was supposed to. Now with this my fitness I feel I am held accountable and I am now loosing weight

Replies

• lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Hi Shirley, I started a new eating routine last Sept. but only joined MFP about 43 days ago. Since joining mfp i have lost about 20 pounds, but have lost a total of 30 pounds all together. I love is site, it makes things so easy. They do all the work for you. I have never stuck with a diet because i got frustrated not being able to calculate the calories properly. This site takes all the guess work out of everything. All you have to do is log and follow your plan. Need a friend, i'm game if you are. Looking forward to each of us helping eachother along our journey.
  • exlibrissilvio
    exlibrissilvio Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, Shirley! A great website to look into is Pinterest.com, you can do a search for any kind of recipe. Just type things in their search like "Healthy Chicken Recipe" or "Low Fat Sandwich", things like that. You'll see a bunch of recipes to choose from. That's the site I use. Best of luck!
  • kristinduganmoore
    Options
    Hello my name is Kristin. I'd love to be friends and help with words of encouragement. I too am holding myself accountable.... Finally. I'm a daycare provider and I've had health problems. Now I'm healthy except for my weight. I want to do better for my family and I.