Big Man I Need Of Some Friends

Options
Hello, I am back for I don't even know what time. Here's the deal, I need some serious motivation. I have 200 pounds to lose and placed a ring on my girlfriend's finger on Christmas Eve, which means wedding bells in October. Though I wish it were possible, I know that goal won't be done by October, but am looking to slim done by as much as possible. The lowest I have seen the scale in the last 7ish years read 329.8 (currently 390.5), so have some work to do and some awesome motivation.

A little about myself; I am a hockey fanatic. Love the sport, whether watching, attending, or playing. Though I am a fan of all sports (Green Bay Packers, Atlanta Braves, Sacramento Kings, San Jose Sharks). I have a wonderful support system in my fiance, but can't wait to see who else I can meet, whose journey I can encourage, and what friends I will make. Have a great evening, everyone.

Replies

• DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Supposed to be IN need of friends. ;). I can spell, I promise.
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add if you'd like! :)
  • CraigShift
    CraigShift Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • fbaglione
    fbaglione Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Former Collage Hockey player and Patriots fan. Add me if you like. I believe in fitness partners. Good luck!
  • Vido_P
    Vido_P Posts: 93
    Options
    Well if you're up to be educated about Australian sports (Aussie rules football, cricket, rugby), you've got a friend here!