Cleveland Ohio add support group!

Options
JBuchananon
JBuchananon Posts: 34 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I am interested in people from the Cleveland area adding each other here in hopes of both online and in person motivation. My goals for this year are to lose weight and meet new people! What better way to meet people than to have a common goal in mind! Anyway just say a little about yourself and your current stats and everyone can add each other!

I'm J. I like to cook and play guitar. I am 5 9 and weigh currently 219lbs.

Replies

• jazziijaii
    Options
    My name is Jasmine I'm on the path to becoming a professional MUA... I am 5'6 and currently weigh 269 my goal is to loose 60 pounds .. i could b really us some help nd support and I'll do the Same thanks
  • jenise124
    Options
    Hi everyone, My name is Jenise I am on the path to losing 100 lbs, I have set up a Cleveland Weight Loss Support Group in facebook. Come by and join me https://www.facebook.com/groups/895559103827954/
  • HswansoO
    Options
    Halle from the eastside. FINALLY able to be active again after having back surgery this past fall. Right now I work out 2-3x a week: cardio, core, and strength training - about 90 min. Sessions. Been on MFP since Jan.1, 2014. SW: >240# (i was afraid to look at the actual weight right before my surgery, but know I weighed this April 2014...i think I actually weighed a bit more.) CW, as of this morning: 222.2# :-) !!! GW: 150#. Looking for like-minded individuals who like to walk (metroparks are great for this,) swim, work out, ect. I do have an indoor pool/weight room where i live. So much better when you have a partner, or a few. Either nights or weekends. I'd also like to try a Zumba class and yoga.....anyone familiar? Online support and accountability are great too. Really enjoying the ease of this program and I am definately seeing results!
  • HswansoO
    Options
    HswansoO wrote: »
    Halle from the eastside. FINALLY able to be active again after having back surgery this past fall. Right now I work out 2-3x a week: cardio, core, and strength training - about 90 min. Sessions. Been on MFP since Jan.1, 2015. SW: >240# (i was afraid to look at the actual weight right before my surgery, but know I weighed this April 2014...i think I actually weighed a bit more.) CW, as of this morning: 222.2# :-) !!! GW: 150#. Looking for like-minded individuals who like to walk (metroparks are great for this,) swim, work out, ect. I do have an indoor pool/weight room where i live. So much better when you have a partner, or a few. Either nights or weekends. I'd also like to try a Zumba class and yoga.....anyone familiar? Online support and accountability are great too. Really enjoying the ease of this program and I am definately seeing results!