im here to lose 15 kg for my wedding

Options
It's going to be so hard I just love to eat :D but I have to do it since I was pregnant in 2011 I have not lost one pound and I don't like to look at myself anymore .my fiance is really skinny and he can eat whatever so we eat together he stays skinny but I get more and more round . He loves me like I'm but I want to love myself even more. So let's get it started lol

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey there Jessica,
    Welcome to the MFP community!

Firstly, massive congratulations on your engagement, it is fantastic that you are following it up with the healthy lifestyle that you deserve too!!

33lb is an achievable target, just put that determination into it and give it your all (how fast you achieve it all depends on the lb/week you are trying to lose, be sure to make it manageable for 'you' though. consistency is key). You will find people on these forums with similar goals and I'm positive they will support you on your journey (there are a lot of AWESOME people here!!).

This journey isn't always easy but it is always worth it!

All the best,

Adam
  • floatfitness
    floatfitness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married too and my goal is to lose 15lbs by march <3
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    It's going to be so hard I just love to eat :D but I have to do it since I was pregnant in 2011 I have not lost one pound and I don't like to look at myself anymore .my fiance is really skinny and he can eat whatever so we eat together he stays skinny but I get more and more round . He loves me like I'm but I want to love myself even more. So let's get it started lol

How long of a timeline are you looking at here?

I'm getting married too and my goal is to lose 15lbs by march <3
    A quick glance at your diary shows a few issues with extremely low caloric intake.