Is my diet going to work?

Options
So my diet is 1650 calories a day. I am usually under like 200 or less when I finish for the day. I eat 3 meals. A small breakfast, and either a larger lunch and small dinner or a small lunch and larger dinner. I have lost like 15 pounds so far. I watch everything I eat. Although I notice I go over on sodium sometimes and sugar other times. I still seem to loose. I am not doing any workout since i started MyFitnessPal, I am going to start again, but personal things are kept me from workout. Will I loose the weight?

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    If you continue to eat at a deficit you will lose weight unless you have some underlying medical condition.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    If you continue to eat at a deficit you will lose weight unless you have some underlying medical condition.

This.^^
  • PopsGils
    PopsGils Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Not strictly true - I eat a deficit of 500 calories a day roughly and i only lose a pound a month!
  • lilcutemonkees
    lilcutemonkees Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You'll still lose at a deficit without exercise but eventually the body will get used to it and so exercise is the best way to keep the body guessiing. Also, high sodium levels can impede weight loss; it makes you retain water. Get that under control by cutting it as much as possible and drinking plenty of fluids :)