50 lbs to lose + need friends!

Options
Hey guys, I have about 50-60 lbs to lose. I'm 185ish and would like to down to 130.

I definitely think having people to help motivate me (and vice versa) would help loads.

Anyone else looking for friends? :)

Replies

• beccabuckholz
    Options
    just started almost 2 weeks ago. at 187 lbs and set my goal at 135. add me, i need friends too
  • mjconnor2012
    mjconnor2012 Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm 235. Need to lose 66 lb! ! Add me as I'm looking for friends too
  • Count me in!
  • Count me in!

I am 240 so 50lbs down would be a good start!
  • ladeanawhitesel
    ladeanawhitesel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! 193 looking to get to 135. Trying AGAIN. Feeling hopeful but I need support like you all
  • goofydee30
    goofydee30 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people to keep me motivated & vice versa! Add me & we can encourage each other daily!!!!!!!
  • chelulu4
    Options
    Me too looking for support:) Please add me ... Never done this before!
  • LOVINGCHANGE27
    LOVINGCHANGE27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking to lose 40lbs, add & give support...u can all add me if u wish. We can support each other!!
  • Rizjis
    Rizjis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Sent requests! :)
  • sapphire641
    sapphire641 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I have 50-60 pounds to lose...currently 225
  • emiquinn
    emiquinn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP and my goal is to lose 60lbs. I am 38 yrs old and would love to be fit by 40. I would appreciate support and motivation to keep me going and inspired! Feel free to add me in! I have been logging daily for 2 wks , so far so good!!!
  • rottonchyld
    Options
    I'very just recently joined and need to lose at least 60 lbs. Would love to be accountability partners with others needing support.
  • jessa271
    Options
    Sign me up! I started here a couple of years ago, lost around 50 lbs, quit for a while, gained a bit back, but I'm back here again and I'm determined to get healthy again!
  • pamethaky
    pamethaky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 188lbs and can't stop shoveling my face! Need support. Add me please. Want to feel better and make friends too!