Back at it again

Options
As a child I was very active. I was on a swim team and every night i practiced for 2 hours. We went to meets and I got to race other children. I loved it because I loved swimming competitively. However, my parents moved and sadly I had to give up swimming.
I never understood why I stopped,but now at this age it pisses me off how I just let myself go. I always had such a hard time with motivation. I would begin working out, losing weight, and eating right, but for some reason i would always stop. I joined a program, the metabolic research diet, but it didnt so much. Yes it worked but I'm not paying 50 dollars each time i go there to buy food i can eat at home that is probably the same. Plus, restricting me to the foods that they wanted me to eat didnt help. I want to be able to eat and not have restrictions.
So I found MFP. I tried it once and i did lose but i didnt exercise like i should have. Now I'm back and i want to lose weight this time and not slack off like i used to. I have began going swimming again and i love it. I just hope i can keep it up. I also have a German Shepard. For those of you who know these dogs well, they like to go on long walks. So anyways just saying hi and hoping to find the motivation to keep pushing myself. I know that if i cant swim one day i will take the dog. It is either swim or the dog. NO MORE EXCUSES!!

Replies

• seb11224
    Options
    Michka212 Would you like to add me as a friend? We seem to be somewhat in the same boat. Let me know if you are interested :smile: