Weightloss friends wanted

Options

Replies

• newnicci
    Options
    Thank you Dvine will do ... so refreshing to meet so many lovely people thank you everyone :)
  • wanabefit2016
    wanabefit2016 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Gemma I've just joined so feel free to add me
  • JenT08
    JenT08 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined myself. Recently went through some tough times and looking now to focus on myself and my health. Some support for motivation would be great since I know weight loss is a long road.
  • amandaraye1984
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • newnicci
    Options
    Thank you I've added you all :)
  • amandaraye1984
    Options
    :smile:
  • newnicci
    Options
    Well its a goodnight to you lovely lot from me in the UK, hope you all have an amazing Friday and looking forward to reading all your stories tomorrow ... thank you for adding me and your offering support and hope i can do the same for you.. take care xx
  • amandaraye1984
    Options
    Good night :) no problem
  • sarahanncarson
    sarahanncarson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • elmiller71
    elmiller71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey today. Please add me!
  • AshChartney
    Options
    My name is Ashley and I am 30 years old and weigh 248 lbs. at 5 ft. 7. I have not been a good influence on my son when it comes to the way we eat and getting correct exercise. My son who is 14 is 5 Ft. 11 and weighs 260 lbs. Some of his weight comes from a medication he was on when he was 12 but for the most part it is how we eat. We have decided to make a change. On Monday we joined a gym that will allow him to work out with me and when we went to the grocery store we bought all healthy foods and not a single Dr. Pepper or snack cake. Tonight is our first meeting with the personal trainer. We are tracking all of our calories and trying to stay under 1350 a day. It is hard for my son because he is at school with all those vending machines. We are looking for a support system that will nurture our challenge to lose weight and not knock us down.
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    add me please :smile:
  • TabbyCat444
    TabbyCat444 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose weight, feel free to add me!
  • newnicci
    Options
    Thank you to all the new adds, you are all amazing people keep up the good work :)
  • Bigwig236
    Bigwig236 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me.
  • newnicci
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • cnc0987654321
    cnc0987654321 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend on my fitness pal! Ive had my fitness pal for a while but i didnt have any motivation so it was hard for me to keep moving forward with this but im willing to try again and would like to start off making some friends here and giving and recieving encouragement and motivation!
  • rajiperumal23
    Options
    Hi..
    Pls add me also.
    I also need motivaion and company

• tamara0212
    tamara0212 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Charisma_Black
    Charisma_Black Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Also on this journey :) No creeps please!