10 lbs by Valentine's anyone?

Options
I need a small reachable goal to kickstart my momentum....anyone care to join me?

I plan to weigh in on Friday mornings and have one cheat meal a week. Add me if you like--please include a message so I don't think you're just a random weirdo hehe =)

Replies

• adawgongator
    Options
    i want to do the same. what are your plans? right now I am at 1200 cal a day and have lost 2 pounds in the past 3 days. I am not over hungry now but its the wkn :(
  • 19sheryledberg
    Options
    I just started 3 days ago. I would really like to lose between 12 - 15 lbs. Lets keep in touch and see how we are all doing. So far so good.
  • danielheld
    danielheld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 15, but also looking for muscle gain.
  • adawgongator
    Options
    so what special things are yall doing? I have a tight schedule but am off on wkns. hope to fight the battle. trying to plan my meals in the mornings and track it out so that I wont go over my daily allowed cals. but I am going over in some places and not others. maybe as it goes it will even out.
  • carla12
    carla12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • Sue_t1104
    Sue_t1104 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in! I plan on doing meal prep. Since I am an at home parent, I find myself mindlessly picking. My worst is eating dinner with my 4 & 1 yr old at 5 then eating dinner again with hubby at midnight when he gets home...
    You can add me, I definitely need people to hold me accountable!
  • Cosborne02
    Cosborne02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in?! Already lost 1.2lbs since Tuesday.
  • amtru2015
    amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    sweet!---add me if you like and haven't yet
  • Julia_K30
    Options
    Hi I'm Julia. You can do it!! I'd like to lose another 10lbs. Let's do this!
  • szarit1
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Hmm, that seems like pushing it, but I want to try lol.
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am in. Sending you a request :)
  • elestrada4
    elestrada4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you all. I need some support and motivation. I have about 10-15lbs to lose. It's been a roller coaster but I'm really determined this time. I've been doing well about logging and preparing healthy meals but sometimes the weekend is a step back for me so I'm going to try and stay strong and resist temptation over the weekend.
  • wranglermomma
    wranglermomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love this idea---10lbs. by Valentines Day! Count me in. This will give me motivation to exercise every day along with counting my calories. <3

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    (loss) yes please! lol
  • electiclovex3
    electiclovex3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I want to lose 7 lbs. These are always the most difficult. Don't want to be alone!
  • dddellaterza
    Options
    U defintely could use the 10 lbs by Valentine's Day I just had a little one he is 6months and I desperately need to start shedding off this massive weight that I gained GRRRR lol! but this is day 5 for me and so far I'm finding it hard to Maintain low calorie in take... I just stopped breast feeding and I feel like I'm putting even more weight on ahhhh HELP
  • ROBtheMFPmachine
    ROBtheMFPmachine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 2 pounds per week, so I'm just about on that trajectory.
  • Grapejuice2015
    Options
    Great idea! I'm also in.
  • stepleft
    stepleft Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in