Facial tricks or talents

Options
weirdeyes2k15
weirdeyes2k15 Posts: 49 Member
What facial tricks or talents can you do? It can be anything with the tongue, mouth, lips, ears, nose or eyes.

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    so many jokes...so few of them postable...
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I can touch my tongue to my nose. Not the most exciting party trick...good thing I don't go to parties.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    SofaKingRad_II Posts: 591
    edited January 2015
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    I can touch my tongue to my nose. Not the most exciting party trick...good thing I don't go to parties.

But chicks would dig that...nawwwwwmeaaaan???
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Me too. So can two of my sons...but not the little one. I once had a guy try to impress me by touching his nose with his tongue. I told him if he could touch his ears with his tongue I'd be impressed...in fact I might marry him.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I can make my tongue curl into a clam shape, tie a cherry stalk in a knot with my tongue, make my eyes go different directions but it hurts lol. jiggle my eyes and wave my eyebrows lol. nothing exciting though :/
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

Me too. So can two of my sons...but not the little one. I once had a guy try to impress me by touching his nose with his tongue. I told him if he could touch his ears with his tongue I'd be impressed...in fact I might marry him.
    ilfaith wrote: »

I might get in line for a guy who can do that. Lol
  • lyzxyzzy
    lyzxyzzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ear wiggler. One at a time or both.
  • weirdeyes2k15
    weirdeyes2k15 Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I can roll one eye back. This is one of the reasons i earned my name
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member