Any Minecrafters out there?

Options
LissaK1981
LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
Hi, so I have to confess my minecraft building addiction is getting so out of hand I am finding it difficult to put down my mouse. I have not gone outside all day. Well once for like 5 mins and got cooked by that big hot thing in the sky. I didn't realize I hadn't logged all day long. I just got done doing an awesome pyramid and am considering doing The Death Star or the Enterprise. What about you guys? What cool things have ya built and which should I do next?

Replies

• Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Been with Minecraft since the alpha back in 2010. Loved it to death and got hooked for months. Don't really know what to do on it now though. It's best as part of a PvP/PvE server.

Here are links to my favourite projects

http://lyscriber.wordpress.com/2010/12/31/zhurong/

http://lyscriber.wordpress.com/2011/05/04/the-third-temple-of-zhurong/

I also made a harem. My harem was awesome.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I have also been with Minecraft since it first came out. Great game but I can't find a good PvP server. They are all full of douche admins.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Yep, problem is that I workout so much I cant play as much as I'd like. I been top dog on some PVP sites, only cause I worked my way up & was great with the admins. MY son plays on most with me. They know we are mother/son team on there so when one gets promoted the other does as well. It's great.
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have also been with Minecraft since it first came out. Great game but I can't find a good PvP server. They are all full of douche admins.

I got banned from my favourite server for inappropriate comments to the admins. Shame, I loved that place but in spite of trying, I can't anywhere else as good.
  • woody7890
    woody7890 Posts: 27
    Options
    Love Minecraft.
    Not on the PC version yet, but have the P.Edition and the Xbox one :)
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I haven't really been brave enough to do multi yet, I have the world's worst internet bandwith. Had to give up Aion because the lag was so bad I couldn't pvp. Ps3 can be tough but somewhat tolerable. Those Temple's are awesome Lysander :D
  • FiestyIrish
    FiestyIrish Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm still very new to it, but I'm having tons of fun with the XBOX 360 edition. It gives me something to do when insomnia kicks in instead of staring at Insanity or Hip Hop Abs infomercials. :bigsmile:
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    I used to play, tons. I had a private server with some friends. We had some cool stuff built.

Took up too much time. :( Now with grad school and working 40 hours a week I just can't bring myself to log in.

I do miss it!