Menu Plans

Options
Hi everyone! I recently found online a 2-week "Clean Eating Challenge" that provides you with all the menus and shopping lists you need to eat clean for that period of time. (Here's the link if anyone is interested: http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/clean-eating-challenge#.gf2XZ36pR). I'm really liking the idea of having all my healthy meals planned out and an easy-to-make grocery list, so I wanted to see if anyone else had come across similar online resources or has their own clean eating menu plans/shopping lists they'd be willing to share. Thanks!

Replies

• astridtheviking
    astridtheviking Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    That looks like a totally awesome menu plan. I’ve used in the past Cassey Ho’s 12 week clean eating plan which is nice because it’s for 12 weeks, but can also be repetitive and boring. I used her plan as a framework to build my meals - so I like a lot of her breakfasts (lots of oatmeal & egg whites) but I don’t have access to some of her ingredients or like some of the foods she recommends (tuna - yuck!) so I modify many of her meals and used the plan as a guide. I got my copy of the plan on her website for free, but you have to dig through a few weeks of posts and hunt down passwords (usually posted in comments) to do it. She has two versions - with and without animal products, so you might check it out!