Would love some friends

Options
Hi

i am looking to lose 80lbs and I was looking for supportive friends.

Thank you

Replies

• dandt_sam
    Options
    :D
    I'm just starting off too. I have tried to friend request you but my phone won't let me.
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    have added you - thank you
  • dandt_sam
    Options
    Yahhh
  • sweet_lovegirl
    sweet_lovegirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :)
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm looking to lose about 60 but I'm thinking about sticking to 30 first an then go for the other 30 after :) feel free to add me :)
  • colejkeene
    colejkeene Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost just over 100# and am always looking for new support and freinds. :)
  • dandt_sam
    Options
    Colejkeene that is amazing!!! Way to go.
  • alaina30
    Options
    I'm really hoping to lose around 70 to 80 pounds also!! I'm currently doing the 30 day shred, then 6 week 6 pack and them ripped in 30!!! Hopefully by May I wanna be down 20 to 30 pounds!! That's my plan anyway!!!!!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not New . I've been here a couple years. I started at around 212 lbs. I'm now 135 lbs. You can add me if you want (just please add a note in your request saying that your from this thread. I get tons of random requests so I only check the ones with notes attached) anyway best of luck on your journey! You can do this! Counting calories does work. All you need is a food scale :-) mfp teaches the tools needed for long term success so stick around a while and you'll catch on
  • vikkiitoria
    vikkiitoria Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey there, i'm also new(well technically I'm rejoining and i've gained all the weight i lost back, so starting from scratch.) I want to lose 40-50 pounds, and at least 30 by june :) Feel free to add me, i'd love some friends i can motivate and vice versa.
  • GiGi8990
    Options
    Hello im a return member wanting to lose 70-80 pounds. You can add me...motivation is powerful.
  • michellel99
    michellel99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • inhaleletexhalego
    Options
    Feel free to add me. There is power in numbers! Good luck on the journey everyone!
  • lillianmadrigal
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to my fitness pal and seeking friends for motivate and support. Feel free to add me.
  • renuvelu
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm new as well. Aiming to shed 9kg (20 pounds). Would love to have friends for motivation. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new too. Looking to lose 25 pounds

• teddykidd2006
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this and my goal is to lose 40 to 50 pounds, my mother is also on here and we're working together but could use all the support we can get. We are here to support and cheer on anyone who needs some friends, feel free to add.
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm sort of new to fitness pal, I'm 31 and started losing weight. I'm looking for friends as well to keep the motivation high. I live near Dallas Tx and go to LA Fitness and do beach body workouts at home currently I'm on Week 1 of Insanity.
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Is your daughter's name Lucy? That's absolutely adorable!! I'm knocking on your friend's list now.
  • rainbowzara
    rainbowzara Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Been on map for a couple years. Lost about 35 lbs. Fell off and and now I'm back trying to stay on track. So far so good =). Need some more friends for motivation. Add me!