Looking for t25 friends

almost done with alpha week 3... Although I had to take a break for a week between weeks 1 and 2 due to my basement flooding right before Christmas. Just looking to connect with others who are also doing this program... Almost 8 lbs gone now and starting to feel stronger and faster... Did I mention the 25 minute workouts are pure gold when you have two young children and have to work out after they go to bed!? Shoot me a message or friend request or something if you want!

Replies

• FIRSTLADYIII
    FIRSTLADYIII Posts: 8 Member
    Congrats on reachn ur 3rd week. I began the 1st week of t25 n struggling to get through as I was so sore from the 1st workout that I couldnt walk...n when I did, I walked like a penguin. Lol n e how, great job in ur commitment especially with litle ones. Ur welcome to add me. I am determined to finish this program.
  • karlisvald
    karlisvald Posts: 2 Member
    congrats on your third week, im planning to start tomorrow mon 12, but im feeling lonely on this, my husband is super skinny and has no time for excersise :neutral_face: so i set up this facebook group where im inviting people to share their stories and keep motivated, i'll leavo you the link if you want, and i hope i can finish this program cuz a couple of months ago i tried insanity and honestly only lasted a week, and when i tried again i pulled a muscle :/
    well this is the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/598495383615820/
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    I'm starting tomorrow. Feel free to add me for support. I know I'll need some. Here's a group I found: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101616-t-25-focus-2015
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 94 Member
    I started week 4 today took 2 weeks off during Christmas and started week three over. But I'm determined to finish lost 8 lbs so far and see some definition your more than welcome to add me for support. I also have a health and fitness f group on Facebook it's a little slow hasn't been going long but your more than welcome to join that as well. Brandy Gray health and fitness
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    I just finished week 1 day 4. I do T25 when I can't get to the gym. I love the work out and feel great after doing them!