Accountability Buddy Wanted :)

Options
Hi! I'm Diane. I'm 22yo. I currently need to lose 50+ lbs. I really want to stay committed this year and make this a life style. However, I lose motivation and willpower really quickly. I would really like to find someone with the same goals as me who is willing to check up on me and isn't afraid to call me on my BS... And someone who wants the same. No sugar coating it. Let's support each other through the good and the bad. Add me if you'd like to be my buddy :)

Replies

• allisonrheawalker
    Options
    Hi, Diane! I too need an accountability buddy for the New Year! I'm 37, a working Mom of one 6 year old, and have 10-15 pounds to lose. While I do struggle with binge eating, I'm a solid MFP logger and I try and work out daily, even if it's just a 30 minute walk. If you're interested, friend me. I would love for us to lose weight together!
  • nilushi
    nilushi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to friend you and become & accountability buddy.. I'm also looking for someone who'll keep at this journey with me. Add me if you would like.
  • jlisah
    jlisah Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Diane, I just want to say "go you" for tackling this issue at 22 yrs. old. I'm 55 and regret carry the extra 50+ pounds for so many years of my life. I had dropped my gym membership for two years but just joined a new one, so I'd like to join your group.