Fitness Rewards!!!! State it and claim it!

Options
VWilson_Momoftwinsplus1
VWilson_Momoftwinsplus1 Posts: 35 Member
edited January 2015 in Chit-Chat
I figured we could use a post about positive incentives to make our goals more fun to reach. For example, my goal statement for this month is that I plan to reach 160-lbs by the end of January. If I meet this goal, then I will reward myself a $50 iTunes card!

True, some of you may do this already personally, but this could be a place to state it, claim it, and brag about it! Let's reach those monthly goals and have a little fun along the way.

Post your statements and rewards below!

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    My only goal currently is to totally rock the next bikini I buy. The bikini and the self-satisfaction are reward enough.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i got down to 165 ( my original goal and just got myself a new tattoo ( though that is a one time only reward! ) I plan to reward my self with pole workshops, course,nail polish and fitness gear as i hit different goals
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My first real "reward" was getting my first tattoo after reaching my first goal weight. As much as I wish I could use the same reward over and over until there's no skin left I dont think my wallet could handle that :P Next up is getting through my winter schedule commitments and making my strength gains and treating myself to a new pair of running shoes by the time spring hits and I can head outdoors again ( or also cause my dog chewed up my previous pair....).