First timer: 30 day shred support

Options
2»

Replies

• junknmytrunk2015
    Options
    I tried the 30d shred a while back. I could hardly move the next few days, just shows how good a work out it is. I just started the fast diet today so will go with shred on normal food days. Also it's on YouTube. I put it on tv via wii and off I go.
  • madabtwellness
    madabtwellness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 6 and would love some extra support as well!
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Will be starting on Monday. Just completing tomorrow the six week six pack series. Would love to be friends with you all.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I've done the 30ds several times since I started losing weight. I started when I was over 200 pounds and did it every other day each workout for 2 weeks. Next time around I did it 6days a week, each workout for 2 weeks. I just started it up again and am doing it that way again. I had so much to lose that it really didn't affect my body composition that much, some peoples changes are dramatic!! its awesome. I still love doing it. Don't care for her though, ugh I love doing it now cause I just crank up pandora and drown her out. "I could always use a good chest fly in my life" ha ha.
  • madabtwellness
    madabtwellness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone have tips for sore knees?
  • andreamaym
    andreamaym Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I completed 30DS last year and will likely do it again in the near future - it was amazing! Friend me if you'd like (:
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I just started today....please add me and put 30 day shred in the comment so I know :) I need to see other people with the 30 day shred in my feed or else....my very sore self will take a bath instead! Plus, I will post weekly pics! Really. I took day one pic today, and am about to go measure. Time to face the music. My food log is open too, please keep an eye on me! I am motivated and working with illness, so a doctor is supervising and has approved this after 2 weeks of exercise bike.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Anyone have tips for sore knees?
    PS I am forbidden to do jumping jacks, jogging, or the buttkickers (something about jarring and my neck, with too much impact on my joints). My doctor has modified those for me to include windmills or soldier marching (like a toy soldier with raising straight arms and straight legs), regular march in place, time on my exercise bike, or her squat punches. Today my hr monitor showed that all of those kept my hr above 140, and not much impact to the knees. I also have to stretch prior to starting as her stretching isn't enough for my stiff joints. I usually just let all of her ads run and stretch for that time. Hope that helps you some :) It can be very hard on the joints.