100 lbs to go

Options
2»

Replies

• Foxyroxy312
    Foxyroxy312 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    105 here, already lost 10!! Let's do This!
  • Rbodily
    Rbodily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds. I find it hard I lose 2 then gain 4 pounds back.
  • mthaxter
    mthaxter Posts: 4
    Options
    I have more than 100 pounds to go but i'm here and willing with anyone wanting support and encouragement as it's always welcome and needed. Friend me, fb me mimi thaxter or IG me mimithaxter
  • Sunshine48205
    Sunshine48205 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    20 down about 80 to go. Ill add you. Anyone feel free to add me
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this, brand new here and not been on the scales yet but definitely 100lbs+ to lose and need all the help and support I can get xx
  • _Ghaze_
    _Ghaze_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Gained 45, lost 13 since my last weigh in- it was emotial weight gain followed by emotional weight loss :( but I'm back on top of things (I hope) would love some support and to also support! Best of luck to you all Happy Easter :smile:
  • georgeous66
    georgeous66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose too. Feel free to add me...:)
  • rachel_mouse
    rachel_mouse Posts: 17
    edited April 2015
    Options
    130 lbs to lose, here! Feel free to add me, as well. I've gained 100 lbs in the last 4 years, so the change has been dramatic. My goal is to lose the weight over the next two years. Going to use MFP to track food, not exercise. I'm entering an insurance-paid weight management plan with a dietician and personal trainer next week and they track my exercise! But the food is my biggest challenge. (I am on a low-carb diet)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me so far 12b down about another 80 to go x
  • amdouthitt
    amdouthitt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! Congrats to everyone on any amount of weight loss you've had so far! Keep up the fabulous work. We can do this thing! I've got 150 lbs total to lose, and I'm only down by 4 lbs (1 week in, today), but it's crazy how much of a difference 4 lbs can make. I feel amazing. I started last Monday walking 1.5 miles and feeling dead to the world after, to walking 3.6 miles today and feeling energized! I've set myself some short term goals with a BIG goal for 2 years. I want to complete The Color Run by at least running half of it in June. I also want to complete the local Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (for my wonderful Grammy) in October by running it in it's entirety. These are my short term goals. I'm less focused on "lbs goals" because I know by getting ready and working towards these goals and eating right, the lbs will be melting off. My long term 2 year goal is to be at my goal weight of 150 lbs for my 10 year class reunion. I've always been the bigger girl in our class and while I wasn't made fun of, I REALLY want to show them who I truly am, the skinny girl on the inside. Feel free to add me if you'd like. You can do this!
  • summerrose36
    summerrose36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go on everyone's achievements.. I have about 150lbs to lose and I've been doing as much exercise as I can. (water aerobics, weight lifting, walking, ect, aerobic classes, ect)My main goal this year is to participate in a Zombie Run this fall. I've been a spectator the last couple years, but never a participant. Feel free to add me. I would LOVE more encouragement with like minded individuals and maybe we can share some tips as well.
  • scd78
    scd78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Please feel free to add me! Together we can all do this
  • kendra62084
    kendra62084 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to lose more than 100 and I don't have any MFP friends.
  • hfxunravelled
    Options
    Add me too please. 100 lbs to lose and need all the help I can get.
  • lhart1104
    lhart1104 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends as well! I have 130 I'd like to lose, I have fallen off the wagon this past week but I'm getting back up!
  • paolitababy
    paolitababy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 100 pounds also in a year. Please feel free to add me for support.
    72021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 110 pounds to lose, I have a hard time doing this by myself. I need all the help and support i can get. ;)