2015 New Year Resolution - Let it Lose!

Options
Hi Everyone,

"2015 New Year Resolution of losing 15 Kgs and getting 6 Pack Abs for a beach ready body"

If you have a similar new year resolution of getting a beach ready body by the end of this year, then give a high five to yourself! Since in this discussion chain we will get to closely track our performance (on weekly basis), share diet plan/exercises that has worked or is working for us, motivate each other, and give standing ovation to best achievers. By the end of the year, lets look just phenomenal!

To break the ice let me introduce myself:

Height: 6 ft (183 cm)
Weight: 89 kgs (196 lbs)
Waist: 36 inch (91 cm)

Target
Weight: 75 kgs (165 lbs)
Waist: 32 inch (81 cm)

So Guys! Let is lossssssseeeeeeeee!! Let the Year Begin!

Replies

• DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My New Year's resolution is to get strong and healthy and to lose 20 kg to take the strain off my arthritic knee so I can have surgery to alleviate the pain of the bone on bone joint.
  • Sajjadraza5
    Sajjadraza5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You definitely can and definitely will. Let's have a weekly tracker and you'll be on track with the resolution. Cheers ;)
    Let me know if I can be of any help
  • Pinktitanium2013
    Options
    Pls add me
  • zidine100
    zidine100 Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    While technically cheating as i started before Christmas (admittedly it wasn't untill the 27th that i joined here, i was counting before hand in my head). Mines just to get to the point where i don't hate the way i look. Loosing weight is a big part of that and im aiming for 72 kg.
  • NasMax
    NasMax Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

"2015 New Year Resolution of losing 15 Kgs and getting 6 Pack Abs for a beach ready body"

If you have a similar new year resolution of getting a beach ready body by the end of this year, then give a high five to yourself! Since in this discussion chain we will get to closely track our performance (on weekly basis), share diet plan/exercises that has worked or is working for us, motivate each other, and give standing ovation to best achievers. By the end of the year, lets look just phenomenal!

To break the ice let me introduce myself:

Height: 6 ft (183 cm)
    Weight: 89 kgs (196 lbs)
    Waist: 36 inch (91 cm)

Target
    Weight: 75 kgs (165 lbs)
    Waist: 32 inch (81 cm)

So Guys! Let is lossssssseeeeeeeee!! Let the Year Begin!

how's the plan working out so far man??