28 years of bad habits

My main goal is to lose 80lbs before my vacation in the end of August to Chicago Comic-Con. Also to try and become pregnant.

Replies

• karen21_21
    karen21_21 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! Am trying to lose around the same amount of weight! It's so overwhelming but if we set reasonable goals we can do it!! How long have you been in your weight loss journey? Are you from Chicago or are you just going to visit? Am originally from Chicago but my husband is in the military so we are in Washington state.
  • monkeylyn42
    monkeylyn42 Posts: 3 Member
    I am from Michigan but am visiting Chicago for wizard world Comic-Con. I try to set reasonable goals my biggest struggle is I'm a mood eater so breaking that habit has become a HUGE challenge for me.
  • karen21_21
    That sounds like fun!
  • karen21_21
    Am definitely an emotional eater myself. It's something I have always struggled with. this time am really motivated to stick to it and lose the weight. Am only 5ft so it has really been hard on my body to carry all this weight.
  • peck0247
    peck0247 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm from Michigan as well! I've got similar goals as both of you. My goal is to drop the weight before my next birthday and my dreaded new 25year old license. I'm starting to realize I've gotta set mini goals so I don't overwhelm myself back to the comfort of my fridge.

Also a wizard world comic con?! This sounds amazing!