Back again...this time FOR REAL!

Options
I am a committed yoyo weight loser. Not a fad dieter but a person who does all the right things (eating clean, training heavy, water) etc and then hits a bout of depression (diagnosed, medicated and recurrent) with hospitalisation or not and then back to the drawing board I go. I used to be on here as well under a different pseudonym but I thought I'd start afresh.

So, I'm 46, a working mum with two school aged children and a fantastic life. If only I was free to live it fully!

So that's all about me....I hope some people will add me!

BTW I live in the west of Ireland and am happy to offer tourist advice about Ireland, too! :)

I'll add some pictures possibly but it's kinda depressing as I have no NOW pictures (started at 97kg = 215lbs) and all of my pictures on my laptop are of me 70lbs - 50lbs slimmer!

I'd love to be added by anyone who likes to get motivation and share victories!

Replies

• kshah65
    kshah65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes please add me
    I am in the same place as you
    I am starting today
    The first thing i will do today is my food shop its all going to be fruit and veg and nut
    Bottled water case in my car boot
    I have ran on my treadmil for 10 mins
    But i am going to go to the park with kids and run for an hour there
    I am really committed to doing this
    This time around
    I wud luv to help and support you too
    If you have a gym membership great if not
    Then just to start off run up and down the stairs 25 times in morning and 25 times in evening
    And 30 sit ups and squats
    And go on youtube and copy a fitness video for half an hour :)
    Hope that help
    Eat half of what you normaly eat and log it in
  • talieb90
    Options
    I'm also an extreme yo yo dieter! I gained 2 stones in 6 months. Now struggling to lose it! I'll definitely give you an add! Nice to know I'm not the only one in the yo yo dieting boat!!
  • ThinningKB2014
    Options
    Oh I understand the yo-yo dieting cycle. I've been battling that for 15+ years. I'm determined to overcome it and this site has really helped hold me accountable. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support!
  • rosib1962
    rosib1962 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds just like me...have restarted last week and tho tough I'm feeling very focused and determined.Live just north of the border ,would love you to add me and keep me between the tracks
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for commenting. So frustrating to have to start all over again, isn't it?
    Well, at least this time we know we can do it and we know HOW to do it!

Let's get fit once and for always!

• kshah65
    kshah65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How do u add friends?
  • anadoesit
    anadoesit Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I added you. I had to do it from my laptop as it would not work on my phone.

So I'm still here feeling quite motivated! ! B)