Female friends wanted

Options
2»

Replies

• aysha335
    Options
    I'm new to this, just started and I'm down 3lbs. The more motivation the better! Feel free to add me. If you're in the Atlanta area maybe we can link "females only"
  • kenziesmom81
    Options
    Just got back on the weight loss train today. I have a beach trip in August, and I'm just tired of feeling miserable. Please add me ladies!!
  • ndixon1312
    Options
    Hi there I doubt my boyfriend would appreciate male friends. I need to lose 5 stone. Starting today. Had enough of not being confident. I've never been as big but last few years it's just slowly crept on. Need friends for support with similar goals to mine. My friend and family are a bit lacks with their diet even though they want to lose weight. Would like to be friends with people on here that can help me stay motivated!
  • jydmm
    jydmm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I am a senior lady that is dieting again. When Seniors get together it is usually all about the food.
    sw 235
    cw 230.8
    gw 160/165
    I have been on this site last year and ended up in Aug at 226 then gained 14 kbs through the end of the year holidays, My cardiologist said I have a leaky valve that can be improved with some cardio exercises, which I am doing 2 times a week. It is difficult and I put one foot in front of the other and keep going, That's my story and I expect to make my goal this time.
  • dorijuly
    dorijuly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have been using this app for almost a year! I lost around 15lbs and was getting a lot of physical activity 6 days a week. I just recently started gaining weight back and stopped getting as much excersice. With each other's support I'm sure we can drop the extra 5-10lbs :)