Looking for open diary healthy eaters.

Options
kayeiam
kayeiam Posts: 215 Member
Hi I just started a new profile today (not new to MPF.. just need a fresh start after falling off the wagon). I am looking for serious dieters or healthy eaters. No fad diet stuff, starvation diets etc. and would love to get some friends added for support that have open food diaries and that post most days. I love looking at diaries to get suggestions of stuff I can make or buy or try for the first time. I eat healthy and am also a diabetic. I eat lower carb and higher protein due to this. I am an emotional eater and I am wise to this fact... although this is what made me fall off the wagon, but to succeed is to stand back up, dust yourself off and start over again. I have over 100lbs to lose also.

Replies

• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm open! I lost 40 pounds with MFP almost 5 years ago and this has helped me keep it off for the first time in my life. I've lodged for over 1000 days. LOL. So feel free! And WELCOME!
  • kayeiam
    Options
    added you graysmom and gratz on the 40lb weight loss.. WTG
  • kayeiam
    Options
    Your added too yol02015 :)
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am almost 52 and cld eat anything I wanted until I turned 46. I have been yo yo-ing w/my weight loss and gain. I dont kno much about how to use this site. I think my diary is open but not sure. I was doing WW and lost some weight but gained during the holidays. I am now trying mfp. I like that mfp has us logging ALL our food. Today was a cheat day and I went way over. I hope to get back on the beam tomorrow. Normally when I cheat I dont track but I wanted to be honest. Thx