essential oils

Options
anyone interested in learning about essential oils?

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, please enlighten me.
  • mallory_2014
    mallory_2014 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am guessing you are trying to sell DoTerra or something like that...
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I am with an oil company , not going to mention which one, not here to sale, just want an honest discussion about alternative health care vs western medicine. I have a chronic pain issue, and only a chiropractor and essential oils have helped. Not all oils are the same, and there are only 2 companies I would purchase from, I joined one of them to buy at wholesale.
  • astridtheviking
    astridtheviking Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I didn’t think you eat essential oils??? Do you eat them?? I didn’t think they were food-grade?? IDK man.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    What 2 companies are those? I'm all about peppermint and lavender oils.
  • pope705
    pope705 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Can you explain what you do with the oils? Do you rub them on your pain sites? do you make an infusion to drink? inhale them/vaporize them? I'm very curious about them. Also how do you know which one works for what?
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    It is essential for me to keep some 5W20 in my truck. My body works fine without essential snake oil.
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I always have peppermint on hand in case of tummy upsets...couple drops rubbed around the naval works like a charm!
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Pain waxes and wanes like the moon which makes it ripe territory for charlatans to sell their snake oil remedies to uncritical thinkers.