Recommended dance workouts - youtube

Options
Hi

Can anyone give me any links to good dance workouts? I like zumba but it can get a bit boring after a while - so looking for a new challenge.

thanks

Replies

• chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    bump
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Try Sarah Placencia.

I haven't looked into what is available on YouTube, but you might want to check out Fierce Funk and Skillful Movementz.
  • Carey125
    Carey125 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love club fitz and Jessica bass Burge ( i think that's how you spell her name) and also Shaun t hip hop abs and sometimes I mix it up with tae bo
  • thoughtfulnest
    thoughtfulnest Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can't find them on Youtube but the Jazzercise HIIT dvd workout is awesome. Once you know the moves you can turn down the sound and play your own favourites.
  • gerryleanne92
    gerryleanne92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ministry of Sound Pump It Up Ultimate Dance Workout.

It's amazing! It's a DVD (That's pretty cheap on Amazon), but I believe the full version is also on YouTube too. The whole thing is just over an hour, and it's instructed by Dianne Berry (sp?) who was the woman in the 'Call On Me' music video. Their appearance/outfits is a little laughable at first, but the workout is definitely killer once you get past the high cut leotards and leg warmers. It even includes the routine from the 'Call On Me' video, and whilst we all rolled our eyes, tutted and laughed when we saw it, my God it's difficult when you do it yourself!

I grab all of my friends and we do it together. It's great because as much as you're dying, it's so much fun that you don't want to let yourself stop! :grinning: xo