Cutting callories??

Options
Hi guys, i should eat 2350 calories a day at the
Moment i cut to 1200 is
That to less or too much, anybody can help?? >:)

Replies

• Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I would think if you maintain on 2350, then yes 1200 is far too aggressive for you.
  • nataliadarowna1989
    Options
    I would think if you maintain on 2350, then yes 1200 is far too aggressive for you.
    Hi, i need to
    Loose 20 kg in 5 months , once i counted i need to cut half of callories out my daily rate , dont know if this is really healthy and if i
    Will
    Get that effect . Hmm
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Bad idea. Far to extensive of a deficit.

No one NEEDS to lose 20kg in 5 months. Set more realistic goals.
  • nataliadarowna1989
    Options
    Hmm
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Hi, i need to
    Loose 20 kg in 5 months , once i counted i need to cut half of callories out my daily rate , dont know if this is really healthy and if i
    Will
    Get that effect . Hmm

Why do you need to lose it in x amount of time? So your goal is 2 lbs a week? That might be okay at first but not for too long, once you get close to goal and become leaner you'll surely sacrifice some muscle doing that. Muscle is what makes you leaner at goal and it is, by no means, easy to replace. I'd suggest looking at a rate of loss closer to 1 lb a week. What number that is, I couldn't say but that is what would be ideal..
  • nataliadarowna1989
    Options
    Hi, i need to
    Will
    Get that effect . Hmm

Why do you need to lose it in x amount of time? So your goal is 2 lbs a week? That might be okay at first but not for too long, once you get close to goal and become leaner you'll surely sacrifice some muscle doing that. Muscle is what makes you leaner at goal and it is, by no means, easy to replace. I'd suggest looking at a rate of loss closer to 1 lb a week. What number that is, I couldn't say but that is what would be ideal..

Thanks anyway ;)