I've lost 82.4lbs in 7months

Options
2»

Replies

• RoxieLee13
    RoxieLee13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow amazing did you follow a particular eating plan?

I don't I just try to avoid fried items unless I'm having a cheat meal. I opt for healthier lower cal options too. You can look at my food diary it's unlocked
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Amazing, can i know your height and how many calories u had per day
  • RoxieLee13
    Options
    yasmine334 wrote: »
    Amazing, can i know your height and how many calories u had per day

I'm 5'8" when I was 311.6 I got 1,800 a day now i get 1,300 a day I still have cheat meals about once a week. My goals are still set to lose 2lbs a week and set to the lowest activity even though I workout 4 days a week
  • aseeser92
    aseeser92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration! I would like to lose at least 50lbs in 6 months. I have been having issues with getting pregnant due to my weight & other issues. So my doctor said i need to lose about 50lbs to be able to have a healthy pregnancy. I started about a week ago. I have cut out fried foods & fast foods. Just been eating more fruits & vegetables. & staying within my calorie limit. I do need to start the actual exercise part though. We shall see. But i will definitely be following you on IG :)
  • vprince1173
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!

Would you mind telling me about how well your skin elasticity has kept up with your weight loss? I am in a similar boat (318 and 5'9") as where you started, and I am very worried about if my skin will be able to keep up and stay tight as I lose weight. ..
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress & congrats on you well earned success!! :+1:
  • memlady
    memlady Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Keep up the good work!!
  • RoxieLee13
    Options

Would you mind telling me about how well your skin elasticity has kept up with your weight loss? I am in a similar boat (318 and 5'9") as where you started, and I am very worried about if my skin will be able to keep up and stay tight as I lose weight. ..

I'm 24 and it's going back pretty well. I moisterize after the shower. I just been trying to keep doing core , arm and legs workouts so it helps tone as I lose.
  • ceebeez1975
    ceebeez1975 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hi well done! You look great. I have a question, what did you eat on your cheat days?
  • remling34
    remling34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to follow your story and look at your food log but when I click on your name it says page not found. How can I fix this.
  • RoxieLee13
    Options
    hi well done! You look great. I have a question, what did you eat on your cheat days?

I just made a Q&A video about that on my YouTube channel roxi_fitness
  • RoxieLee13
    Options
    remling34 wrote: »
    Hi! I would like to follow your story and look at your food log but when I click on your name it says page not found. How can I fix this.

Not sure why it does that. I assure you it's unlocked bc I have many who follow what I eat by my food diary. Maybe your connection or the app is down ? I know yesterday it wouldn't let me log my food when I tried so I had to do it later
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That is outstanding!! also, I sent you a FR since we both live in Alabama :)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look FANTASTIC! How does it feel to have such great success? Do you have more energy? Can you feel yourself getting stronger? I'm sending a request...I could use some motivation from someone else in it for the long haul! I didn't even know it was possible to lose that much weigh that quickly. Shows what drs know lol!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • singermomof2
    Options
    You look great!! I only need to lose about 30 & was hoping to do it in 4 months! Looking at what you've accomplished, I know it can be done! Keep it up!
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    looking great
  • katlady13
    katlady13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing loss in 7 months, well done u, you're looking great :)
  • KathyMBragg
    KathyMBragg Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring! How much does technology help?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!