Too much sugar and not eating enough. what foods to eat

Options
I am wondering what kind of food to eat, I am eating healthy but finding my sugar in foods that I am eating is high. How much grams of sugar am I aloud to eat daily and what foods to stay away from. Any help will help me out at this point.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I am wondering what kind of food to eat, I am eating healthy but finding my sugar in foods that I am eating is high. How much grams of sugar am I aloud to eat daily and what foods to stay away from. Any help will help me out at this point.

Do you have any medical conditions that would warrant keeping sugars in check? If not, don't worry about them, esp if you are in a deficit
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Well, that's a good question. How many grams of sugar ARE you allowed? You tell us, only you have that data.

It all depends on what your goals are, and what you're trying to accomplish, so you'll need to figure that out.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    What ARE you eating? If you stay with fresh veggies, some fruit, healthy proteins, small amounts of fats, you should be fine. If you are eating a lot of packaged/processed and tasks out, you might run into aproblem