Onederland!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CalorieCanvas
    CalorieCanvas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ah thank you everyone!! I'm definitely proud & very happy, it makes everything feel more manageable :D It just took a long time haha (6 months for 24.8 pounds, basically, the other 3.4 was lost veeery slowly without putting in effort over the course of 2013-2014) because I had moments where I ended up overeating or eating at maintenence (didn't put too much back on, but wasn't eating little enough to lose).

To everyone trying to get to onederland themselves --- keep going, you can do it! Go for progression not pace, any progression is good progression :D
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Take a picture of the number on the scale. Mine is stuck to my computer monitor and probably means more to me than my current weight. Hitting Onderland is a big deal.
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am 0.2 away.. sooooo close i can touch it! well done it is such a milestone for everyone but it is just 1 of my mini goals to get me to where i want to be.. onwards and downwards
  • sabrina0024
    sabrina0024 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yes, that IS a success story. :) Good for you!
  • IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hooray! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Keep it up -- you can do it. :smiley:
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    28 LBS is amazing! Congrats on your hard work and success so far!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!