3/4 leggings help

Options
Hi, Having tried various pairs of leggings that seem to be see through at the rear (including branded names). Can anyone advise where to buy some thick lycra one's in the uk? Thanks

Replies

• Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I always go for adidas ones, they are not see through...not that anyone has said...yet
  • j0reo
    j0reo Posts: 6
    Options
    I got USA Pro 3/4 lengths from Sports Direct, they are matte grey and aren't see through (even when squatting) AND they were only £8.99!!
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    j0reo wrote: »
    I got USA Pro 3/4 lengths from Sports Direct, they are matte grey and aren't see through (even when squatting) AND they were only £8.99!!

I can't keep my USA pros up if I run, they're comfy but can only use for weights/gym/dog walking!
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Viga, addidas, more mile.... Basically get sports leggings and not fashion ones and you should be fine :)
  • WickyDunn
    WickyDunn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I get mine from Decathlon, and they're super comfy. I get the "shape" ones and they are a lovely thick material with great stretch and a really wide tummy band to keep everything in place ;)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're not buying actual leggings. And even then I've seen pairs of yoga pants that are totally see thru.
  • Missbodyrocker
    Options
    I'm not buying fashion leggings it is sports leggings and they all seem to have the same problem. I'll have a look at the ones suggested. Thanks everyone!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    good waist band is a must... a drawstring + a waist band is a bonus.