Workout at home

Options
Hey guys!

I was just wondering what programs you use for the people who exercise at home? I'm hoping I can download something easy to follow, such as an aerobics video or strengths training or anything that's easy-moderate difficulty is okay too. Lately, I've been having trouble visiting the gym but I still want to continue exercising here at home. So if you know a great youtube video, or something I can get from torrents, the better.

Thank you!

Replies

• debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have seen people recommend fitness blender through youtube I think, and living fit revolution that has kettlebell workouts.
  • stacey_rayner
    stacey_rayner Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have the sworkit app installed.
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 10,000 kettlebell swings challenge at home.
  • agardj
    agardj Posts: 1
    Options
    Fitness blender is the best I think.
  • Phoebeg1723
    Phoebeg1723 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I use 30 day challenge app for toning and then normally walk for my cardio.
  • gemma1675
    gemma1675 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender and 30 day shred for me, both on youtube
  • kayHelk
    Options
    You can get free workouts from http://www.blogilates.com/, the videos are all on YouTube and she has a lot of free workout calendars to follow.
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing P90x3 which is great since I have very little time to workout. I love pretty much anything from Beachbody but that can get expensive.

Here are some of the free online videos that I like. They aren't "programs" per se but could easily be put together into a well rounded workout schedule with a little effort.

Free Turbofire video: Fire Starter This is my favourite fun video

Tony Horton's Accelerated Series: Here 10-20 minutes each and easily combined.

30 Day Shred: Level 1 and Level 2

Just a few of the ones I like. Hope those help you out a little. :)
  • sushico
    sushico Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestions! I'll look into each one of them :) Appreciate it!