muscles

Options
Hello Everyone

I recently lost 75 Pounds in 9 months and achieved my Dream weight.

Now i have quick questions to build some muscles and maintaing my current weight.

1) Should i start eating my burned calories back now to MAINTAIN my weight so i don't lose more?
2) Which excercises do you guys recommend to build muscles and how many days/# oc hours a week etc. ?

Any help is appreciated!!! :D

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    There's another board that focuses on bulking up that might be perfect for you.

Do you actually want to gain muscle or do you want to reduce flab and tone? They're somewhat different goals. But that forum has a lot of people who are real experts in it.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone

I recently lost 75 Pounds in 9 months and achieved my Dream weight.

Now i have quick questions to build some muscles and maintaing my current weight.

1) Should i start eating my burned calories back now to MAINTAIN my weight so i don't lose more?
    2) Which excercises do you guys recommend to build muscles and how many days/# oc hours a week etc. ?

Any help is appreciated!!! :D

You could probably get some newbie gains if you haven't done any resistance training all this time. I'd eat at maintenance and eat back all my exercise calories. I'd also adjust your maintenance calories and not have them at 0.5 lbs per week loss etc... ADD WEIGHT LIFTING TO YOUR ROUTINE.