My profile says 0kg lost although i've lost 3 - why is it not tracking?

Options
Hi My profile says 0kg lost although i've lost 3 - why is it not tracking? The graph shows that weight has gone down, but since I recalculated my macros it went back to Zero on my profile and has not budged. My timeline reflects when I've tracked my weight. Any help would be appreciated. I find it motivating to have the number on my profile.

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Go back to the first weight you ever entered on the site and change it to the weight you started at

MFP maps from weight when you first logged in
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    It shows I've lost two pounds on my phone but 13 on PC. I have no idea what it shows when people click my profile.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It shows I've lost two pounds on my phone but 13 on PC. I have no idea what it shows when people click my profile.

It says 13
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

It says 13

Thanks! But to the OP, yours says 0. Maybe contact support?
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Same here, the app is totally incorrect for me. I'd check your profile for you but I can't click on profiles from my phone due to a glitch.
  • uclaxtina
    uclaxtina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You will need to click "My Home" tab and then click "Check-In". You then click "Edit Previous Entries" and update your starting weight then you might need to delete all previous entries one by one until you get to the most recent.
  • danniinw
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone - I had old weights in there I had to get rid of for this time round, it's showing correctly now!. Cheers :smiley: