Starting again

Options
2»

Replies

• hll1986
    hll1986 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I lost over 2 stone in early 2014, but have put over a stone back on. My problem is going to be losing weight and maintaining weight loss. I didn't lose weight on a diet, it was stress related and I used to work in retail so was on my feet most of the day. I now work from home which doesn't help exercise wise, hence I need to follow a proper diet for weight loss this time. Please feel free to add me if you're starting off a diet or trying to re-lose weight. :-)
  • jillr527
    jillr527 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I recently restarted, too. I have lost and gained and lost again. If I stop working out, I start gaining. Well, I stopped working out over the summer, and I am just now getting back into the regular routine. Here's hoping we can stick with it this time. :)
  • LaurenBraddy
    LaurenBraddy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well! I had a baby in 2014 and am ready to get the extra weight off.
  • DiChic74
    DiChic74 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's my second time on MFP as well, tried to stick with logging food and exercise 2 years ago but got off track and only last week decided that 2015 is my year to get back on!!! I'm 40 years old with a 5-year old boy, working full time.....finding time to exercise is my biggest challenge. Right now I'm just logging all my food (1 week done!) and synced my iPhone so it will track my steps and give me exercise credit. :)

Feel free to add me, I thrive on motivation and ideas from others!