Rarrrr! *hisssss*

Options
leahszrk
leahszrk Posts: 23
edited January 2015 in Food and Nutrition
I just had my first experience of smacking my Hub's hand away when he tried to get a pinch of my snack today while wildly exclaiming the words,
"NOOO! THESE ARE MEASURED OUT! GO GET YOUR OWN!!!!"
All while my eyes turned black and the wind started blowing around the room like a Phoenix-featured comic book. :o

*sigh*

This is my new life, eh? :#

Replies

• Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    /backs out of thread slowly *looks back in because of mention of possible Dark Phoenix*
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Heh, welcome to the dark side! (we have carefully measured cookies)
  • leahszrk
    Options
    /backs out of thread slowly *looks back in because of mention of possible Dark Phoenix*

Haha!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

LOL! I'm stealing this, if you don't mind. I'm lucky that hubby and I have always had the rule of NEVER touching the others' food. Hands will be stabbed with eating utensils, lol. We DON'T share food. Ever. Git yer own!
  • Phoenix_Down
    Options
    My kids steal my food :/ lol. But I consider it a bargain for any possible logging errors I made....or I wait until they are down for naps so I don't have to share! ! :smiling_imp:
  • leahszrk
    Options

LOL! I'm stealing this, if you don't mind. I'm lucky that hubby and I have always had the rule of NEVER touching the others' food. Hands will be stabbed with eating utensils, lol. We DON'T share food. Ever. Git yer own!
    Haha. Not at all! My Hubs learned today!
    I totally channeled Chris Farley too. It's kinda funny! I love this new me!
    My kids steal my food :/ lol. But I consider it a bargain for any possible logging errors I made....or I wait until they are down for naps so I don't have to share! ! :smiling_imp:
    My toddlers are diverted by all the green on my plate. Yesss! :p
  • Phoenix_Down
    Options
    My littlest loves plain lettuce! Lol. I'm never safe! XD
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'M NOT STINGY, I EVEN OFFERED TO MAKE YOU YOUR OWN FLIPPIN' PLATE
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options

This is my spirit animal.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    It's not much different for me. I've always been stingy with food. :p
  • obscuremusicreference
    Options
    It's not much different for me. I've always been stingy with food. :p

It's always annoyed me when people help themselves to my food, but it really rustles my jimmies when they're snagging pre-measured goldfish crackers off my plate.
  • logicalinks
    logicalinks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was weighing tortilla chips tonight when my soulful-eyed lab came and sat next to me, wanting a chip. I gave him half one and put the other half on the scale, which took me exactly to number of grams needed. After I started to eat, he came and sat beside me again. I tried to explain why he couldn't have another. He just continued to stare. He got the last half of the last chip. Now that is love!! :)
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    My daughter gets mad when I won't share my pizza....not even a bite.
  • obscuremusicreference
    Options
    I was weighing tortilla chips tonight when my soulful-eyed lab came and sat next to me, wanting a chip. I gave him half one and put the other half on the scale, which took me exactly to number of grams needed. After I started to eat, he came and sat beside me again. I tried to explain why he couldn't have another. He just continued to stare. He got the last half of the last chip. Now that is love!! :)

Okay pets are different, I've certainly shared enough chicken and turkey!