sports bras for a small cup size

Options
Smaller cup sized ladies, help! I am trying to replace sports bras that are literally over 15 years old. In between the time I bought them and now, however, it seems everyone has stopped putting clasps on minimal sports bras. I ordered three online to try (yes, I know, go into a shop where you can see and feel them, blah, blah...) and the construction of them was totally over the top. I'm a 40 chest size, but between A-B cup size. These bras were first of all, made with twice the layers of fabric necessary. Then, one of them had (and I kid you not) FOUR freaking hooks on the back. FOUR?? Really? For a bra sized for an A-B woman? Going without is out of the question--these girls nursed three children well past the recommended age of 6 months. However, I'm not holding cantaloupes to my chest. And while I'm on my rant, why oh WHY are the more minimal bras without clasps?? Who designs these? Do these people work out? Do they sweat?? There is nothing worse than trying to get a stinky wet bra off over your head. I'm not 20 anymore. And I don't need to tweak my back doing something as normal as trying to get out of my clothes and into the shower.

OK, rant over. Sorry. Help...

TL:DR Bra size 40A or B, looking for something minimal with a clasp to get in and out of

Thanks,
~Curly

Replies