Not Exactly New, but Ready To Commit

Options
Hello, my name is Noel and I'm a 24-year-old female from New England. I started using MyFitnessPal sometime early last year and never stuck to it, but this year, I want to see a change.

I'm going to be married in October of 2016, but I'd like to reach my goal of a 40lbs. weight loss in the next 8 to 9 months. I know MyFitnessPal is going to work for me because, before I injured by back, I had successfully lost 20lbs. using a different calorie counter. Another thing that had helped me was meal planning, so I'm taking the approach of using MyFitnessPal as something of a meal planner, logging all my meals and snacks a week in advance.

I know how to build a balanced meal plan thanks to the Nutrition class I took, I take multivitamins, know a lot of tricks, and I have met with and constructed a workout regime with a trainer at my local Planet Fitness. I feel like I have all the tools and knowledge to slowly take off the weight in a healthy manner and keep it off, but I lack the motivation and iron-clad willpower to stick with most health and fitness plans. This is why I'm finally, after almost a year, introducing myself. I'm hoping that perhaps being part of a community of other people after the same goal as me will help me stay on track and finally achieve the body I've always wanted.

My fiance wants to take a cruise to the Caribbean for our honeymoon, and I would love to be able to wear a bikini for that for the first time in my life.