Maintenance/Body Retraining

Options
Hello my fellow MFPers!! I have been on and off this site for few years now and I must say its been been very helpful! I was about 265 for the majority of my early childhood until early 20's and dropped 115 lbs after college from Atkins and cardio. I've been able to keep the weight off pretty well, I'm 29 now expect for a small stint when I moved back to Texas (BBQ, Tex-Mex...yummy!) and got up to 187. The good thing about being an obese child I think is you will NEVER let that happen again! In the past year I've lost about 30 lbs...6 lbs to go to get to my goal weight of 150, I'm 5.9". BUT the second time around! I lost in a very unhealthy way...basic self-imposed starvation! So while I'm happy with my weight of 156...I'm all jiggly and my body fat is a whooping 34%!! The past few weeks I've upped my calories to about 1400 and do cardio and weights 5 times a week. I must admit I feel better already but I'm nervous when I hit the golden mark! Now my goal is to get stronger, lose the jiggly, boost metabolism...so I don't have these huge swings in weight. I was looking for suggestions on how to accomplish this! Upp my calorie goals on MFP? Lower my cardio? (I'm a jogger but friends are telling me to switch to HIIT cardio). Just looking for advice from anyone who has been in my situation...I need to retrain my skinny fat body which has been through years of abuse...ha!