Any gastric Sleeve people?

Options
2»

Replies

• mcclayneme278
    Options
    julieet76 wrote: »
    cbjaquez wrote: »
    I'm a newbie and I just had gastric sleeve surgery on 12/23/14. I'm looking for tools, ENCOURAGEMENT, and support from everyone. I have never exercised since I have always been a plus size person. However, now I will be exercising on a daily basis. Please don't be shy and respond. Thanks in advanced. Have a blessed day.

• mcclayneme278
    Options
    Hi
    I was sleeved January 28th, 2015. Would live to hear from some an extra month out how you're doing.

Would also like to find buddy to add on fitness pal to encourage accountability for tracking.
  • lyonsdesign
    lyonsdesign Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im 18 months post op with the sleeve, I did great losing almost 70 pounds in 6 months but then it plateaued. Different medical issues (non sleeve related), I was bad about not doing a set workout routine even though I was active.

I'm trying to start losing again, I've been eating healthy and working out 5x/week but I cannot lose anything?! When I was first losing my focus was just on getting enough protein in, I never counted calories.

I've been using mfp and I think I'm actually eating too many at a 1200/day range. Its hard to find any info.I have to get back to Dr. As well.

How many calories are you taking in each day after sleeve?
  • StephNichols1985
    StephNichols1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bariatric pal is awesome I use both tools I was sleeved on March 16th this year