Women - where did you get your favorite swimsuit??

Options

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    WalMart.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    marie france van damme, Miu miu, Roxy, Versace, Urban outfitters, Betsey Johnson.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Target - last summer. It's a Marilyn Monroe take but the bottom part can be pulled down to make it into a skirt and it's solid black.
  • KickboxFanatic
    KickboxFanatic Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Venus. I have suits that are 10 years old. They hold up better than anything I've ever bought. Plus you can get them in bra sizes which ROCKS! They do run a bit small though. I am C but I buy their D cup tops
  • eml48341
    eml48341 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love Target swimsuits. They are cheap enough that I can buy a bunch of different tops and bottoms and mix and match. I also get a lot of mine from VS, but I feel like some are pretty cheaply made for the price. Still cute though.

I just bought this one piece from Target and can't wait to wear it. So cute!

14221092_130225052405.jpg
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I finally gave in & went all out and got a victoria secret one, and then got one at wal mart .....and i actually like the walmart one better. They have a good selection for cheap :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Venus. I have suits that are 10 years old. They hold up better than anything I've ever bought. Plus you can get them in bra sizes which ROCKS! They do run a bit small though. I am C but I buy their D cup tops

I'm curious how the sizing works. Because when I checked, it only had cup size, but not band size.
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    I live in FL, 2 blocks from the beach so I wear bikini's for at least 10 months a year. Under everything. LOL. I have over 30 bikinis and about 10 tankinis.

We have a "Bikini Company" here and they literally have hundreds of styles. I can't shop there though, not because they are $$$ but because I am so overwhelmed by all the suits. With that said you can buy them on the beach strip for $20-$30 and just as cute. Problem with that is you will look just like 15-20 tourists on the beach next to you.

So, I shop online at VS and also have a few from target. I truly hate shopping.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I bought the one I'm wearing in my profile pic at Walmart I love it :)
  • joeysfacts
    joeysfacts Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret is where I get most of mine. Love them!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    I got a few at jcpenney for under 20 a piece and i love them!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Scheels.
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Victoria secret!
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I love Target swimsuits. They are cheap enough that I can buy a bunch of different tops and bottoms and mix and match. I also get a lot of mine from VS, but I feel like some are pretty cheaply made for the price. Still cute though.

I just bought this one piece from Target and can't wait to wear it. So cute!

14221092_130225052405.jpg

That is very cute!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    wal- mart
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Old Navy.

Just bought a pink polka dot one today for about 20 dollars as each piece is on sale for 10 dollars each and you can mix/match.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    VS

30axu29.jpg
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Target! Always Target. Recently bought a new one for this summer, as last year's were literally falling off. NSV! :)
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I got mine from TJMAXX. Beautiful rose and white vintage style, for $15. The original price was $75!!
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Honestly, Wal-Mart - I wasn't in the market for a swimsuit - I don't like the way they look on me, but I saw this one, it was $19 and something told me 'try it on' so I did and it actually looked pretty decent (not great, let's not get crazy here...it'll be a while before I look GREAT in a swimsuit) - so I bought it. It's like a teal color and has a kind of little skirt flap in the front that covers my belly pooch.