Worst date ever

Options
Noogynoogs
Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
Mine was when I went on a date, when I was young. His car broke down and we got out and walked miles to the cinema. Then there were only two tickets left, at opposite ends of the cinema. He then broke down crying at the end of the date.

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, my friend set me up with her date's friend. We went somewhere. The guy was an automobile freak, with one topic of conversation - cars. Luckily, I can talk to a stone, so we got through the evening with me as his "pal." :s
  • Noogynoogs
    Options
    No words can describe the above!
  • Plunderedsoul
    Plunderedsoul Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Drunken date in Thailand. Woke up with a hangover and a sore arsehole.

I know that feeling. :|

My worst date was my first. I was sixteen, and the guy decided that playing Magic The Gathering with his friends was a good date. I went with him, deliberately lost and we made out. Not only was he a bad kisser, but another one of his friends showed up that night for more MTG - my older brother.
    It was awkward. So awkward. It didn't help that my brother ratted me out to my mother.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Went to dinner, he insisted that I either eat all my food or take it with me . . . then implied that I was spending the night with him and since he had to go to work for a few hours the next morning I could iron his shirts while he was gone. That sort of did it for me for the next 10 years - basically all of the 90's!
  • Noogynoogs
    Options
    I knows that guy ... Wait I am married to him lol
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    We went to the local pub. The bar as busy but we managed to grab a table in the corner as soon as we walked in. He went up to the bar leaving me at the table. I assumed that - as we had been friends before - he knew what I wanted to drink. He came back with his pint, saying "You'd better to and get you drink now, they're getting really busy". I got up and walked out.