140 to loss!!!

Options
I have been extremely over weight most of my life and it is time for a change. After having my first child and completing college I know what to get in the best shape of my life so I can keep up with my 18 month old son. I have been on my diet for 7 days and have lost 10 pounds but still have 140 to go. I am looking for people that would like to take this life changing journey with me. Please add me!!

Replies

• lose4eva
    Options
    I'll be happy to join you. I have 140lbs to lose too.
  • Bbrooks91
    Options
    Thank you I have you added!!
  • stellaloses
    stellaloses Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just added you both. We can do this ladies! :)
  • LovePotion
    Options
    Good luck with your journey, and congrats on losing ten pounds! Feels great to see some progress doesn't it? I'll add you as a friend to help keep you motivated. :)
  • briemyre
    briemyre Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I had 120 lbs to lose when I started, but I'm down 70 of that now. Still another 50 to go! Always looking for more friends, feel free to add!
  • standfirm2014
    standfirm2014 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have a little over 200lbs to lose total. I've lost about 65 of that. I need friends too....it's hard to stay consistent. That is my main issue. I'll be adding all of you as friends!! We can do this with help from each other b/c we all have the same goal!!
  • GI_Jose
    GI_Jose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are on the same challenge. I dont have to lose as much but the last 50 is the hardest. I will add you
  • zartyp
    zartyp Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone! Im new to this too, just started yesterday. I need to lose 80 lbs and would love to have and also give support. Add me if you'd like!(:
  • skunks2008
    skunks2008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 to lose. Add me if you want. :)
  • FileppM
    FileppM Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is about 140 lost. I'm about halfway there now. :)
  • veronicakncd
    veronicakncd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join your group. I have 150 pounds to lose and need support and help.
  • gymnast02090
    gymnast02090 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting as well, and I am looking to lose 70lbs.